ABOUT THE NZ INNOVATION COUNCIL
The New Zealand Innovation Awards are run by the NZ Innovation Council, an organisation with a social purpose: to help businesses connect, innovate and grow.
The NZ Innovation Council provides a supportive eco-system for Kiwi companies needing a positive and helpful business community. This online network connects businesses with the resources and organisations they need to develop and grow. It is a free service and incorporates forums, events, nationwide access to experts, investors and resources.
As an entrant in the NZ Innovation Awards, you will automatically become a member of the NZ Innovation Council so you can connect to innovators everywhere. You will be able to:
- FIND AN EXPERT to provide expert advice and support
- REGISTER AS AN EXPERT
- ATTEND EVENTS
- SHARE EVENTS with others in the community
- GET FUNDED by accessing investors for business growth
- JOIN OUR LINKEDIN CONVERSATIONS
- BROWSE THE INNOVATION LIBRARY
- ADD RESOURCES to our Library to share with the community
See more about the NZ Innovation Council and how we can help your business at www.innovationcouncil.org.nz or call us on 0800 2 INNOVATE (0800 2 46668)